We are a small animal rescue founded in 2014. We are foster-based, and entirely run by volunteers. There are no paid staff at all. So all donations go directly to animal care. We foster for people in hospital, and take pets whose owners have passed away.
- We foster for people escaping domestic violence, via social work or women’s aid
- We try to provide care and sanctuary to animals in need, and to provide education about animal welfare
- We are very tiny, and receive no government funding
- We depend entirely on donations
- We have homed from Orkney to Cornwall, and specialise in helping those that no other rescues will help
For more information, get in touch now!